Behaviour Assessment & follow on
Do you have a placid dog on moment and then an absolute nightmare the next? Dogs can develop problems for all sorts of reasons, from being distressed when you leave home to guarding their most precious items, or jumping , lunching and generally reacting aggressively to other dogs or to people.
This programme is designed to help your dog overcome these issues (and others) and then support you and your dog whilst the new behaviour is put into place. Because I know that some problems aren’t solved overnight, I also know that it takes time and patience to change the dog’s behaviour.
- Behaviour Assessment to assess your dog (everything from play, food and rest), devise a plan and give you training. This appointment is with you and your dog to get to know you both and find out what you would like to achieve and any problems you need help with. It will take around an hour and a half.
- Follow on 1-2-1 private training session
- Minimum of 2 x check ins between each session to answer your questions, discuss what’s working well and what you’d like to be better, and guide you on how to keep making progress
- Lifetime Whatsapp support. If you’re stuck or unsure, or observe a behaviour you want to discuss, ping me a message or video when you need me, and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. This means you’ll never be stuck and waiting on another training session to ask me questions, show me progress, or chat! And it’s also a great way to celebrate your progress by sending me videos
- Reports/notes/videos, as needed, after each training session. These will explain what I’ve done during the session and provide guidance on what you can work on at home
Once you have purchased the package you will receive a link to book your assessment.